NEW! Kingman Turquoise and Tooled Leather Ring Sz 6.75-7
These thoughtfully designed and handcrafted Leather + Turquoise Inlay Rings are part of a New Collection Inspired by Native + Southwestern Sterling Silver Jewelry.
This amazing statement ring features rich tan, tooled leather and beautiful blue Kingman Turquoise Inlay. Hand tooled detail on ring band with an antiqued finish. Rings also feature a fully lined leather band with both, hidden interior stitching and a sterling silver band (for strength + form). Our Jewelry is made friendly for individuals with metal allergies. Leather will both soften, and naturally develop a more custom fit with wear over time.
Ring Size: 6.75 - 7
Ring Height: 3"h x 1 1/4"w (measured at front-center)
Inlay: 48ct Turquoise
Special Features Include:
- Mink Oil + 'All Weather' Leather Conditioner (all leather jewelry + goods)
- 4-5oz European Veg Tan Leather
- Individually tooled, dyed, painted & constructed.
- Smooth, finished edges
- Natural and Stabilized American Mine Turquoise
- Lifetime, free cleaning + conditioning for all leather goods purchases.
- Uniquely designed with style, comfort and longtime wear.
*Leather Rings fit much more relaxed than standard metal ring. They are more flexible and when worn over time, will soften to comfortably form to your finger. Most rings can fluctuate up to a half size, so be sure you know what size you wear. (Example: if you wear an 8, you could wear a 7.5 – 8 comfortably.)