NEW! Royston Turquoise and Tooled Leather Ring Sz 7.5
These thoughtfully designed and handcrafted Leather + Turquoise Inlay Rings are part of a New Collection Inspired by Native + Southwestern Sterling Silver Jewelry.
This beautiful blue green Royston Turquoise stands out against the black and silver tooled detail and warm tan background. Rings feature a fully lined leather band with both, hidden interior stitching and a sterling silver band (for strength + form). Our Jewelry is made friendly for individuals with metal allergies. Leather will both soften, and naturally develop a more custom fit with wear over time.
Ring Size: 7.5
Band Width: 1/4"+
Ring Height: 1 3/4" (front-center height)
Inlay: 24ct Royston Turquoise
Special Features Include:
- Mink Oil + 'All Weather' Leather Conditioner (all leather jewelry + goods)
- 4-5oz European Veg Tan Leather
- Individually tooled, dyed, painted & constructed.
- Smooth, finished edges
- Natural and Stabilized American Mine Turquoise
- Lifetime, free cleaning + conditioning for all leather goods purchases.
- Uniquely designed with style, comfort and longtime wear.
*Leather Rings fit much more relaxed than standard metal ring. They are more flexible and when worn over time, will soften to comfortably form to your finger. Most rings can fluctuate up to a half size, so be sure you know what size you wear. (Example: if you wear an 8, you could wear a 7.5 – 8 comfortably.)